Stefan Holmström is a professional opera singer and voice teacher working with singers of all genres and levels. He offers one-to-one coaching, Estill practice groups and vocal workshops from his studio in central Brighton, as well as on location across the UK and in Sweden.
Stefan has performed a wide variety of roles in opera, musical theatre and concerts in Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Germany, Greece and in the UK at venues like Glyndebourne, Grange Park Opera, Opera Holland Park and as a member of the Phantom of the Opera Company at Her Majesty's Theatre, London.
Qualifications and training include:
- Estill Master Trainer, EMT, 2020
- Scholar of the Samling Foundation, 2004
- Advanced Studies in Voice and Opera, 2 year Opera Studies Course, Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London, 1998
- Master of Fine Art in Music and Performance, Lund University, Sweden, 1996
- Bachelor of Music Education, Gothenburg University, Sweden, 1993