Stefan Holmström is a professional singer and singing teacher working with singers of all genres and levels using Estill Voice Training (EVT) as a baseline for safe and sustainable voice use. He offers one-to-one coaching, Estill practice groups and vocal workshops at his studio in central Brighton, as well as on location across the UK and in Sweden.
Stefan has over 10 years' experience teaching singing in Brighton and the surrounding area, including at Steyning Grammar School, BHASVIC and Worthing College. He is also the musical director for two Brighton-based vocal groups, Resound and Rebelles.
Stefan has performed a wide variety of roles in opera, musical theatre and concerts in Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Germany, Greece and in the UK at venues like Glyndebourne, Grange Park Opera, Opera Holland Park and as a member of the Phantom of the Opera Company at Her Majesty's Theatre, London.
Qualifications and training include:
- Estill Master Trainer, EMT, 2020
- Scholar of the Samling Foundation, 2004
- Advanced Studies in Voice and Opera, 2 year Opera Studies Course, Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London, 1998
- Master of Fine Art in Music and Performance, Lund University, Sweden, 1996
- Bachelor of Music Education, Gothenburg University, Sweden, 1993