Step 1: Register with EVI to reserve your seat.
Step 2: Pay tuition to course host through payment link or direct email to course host.
Estill For Contemporary SingersIntroductory Workshop
Course ID: 579
Date: 2020/02/11 to 2020/02/11 (YYYY/MM/DD) Time: 10.00 - 17.00 Cost: THB5000 Language: English
Instructors: Naomi Eyers
Contact: Athalie de Koning | email@example.com | +66 861251434
Bangkok Music & Dance Academy
1/2 Attha Kawi 1 Alley, Sukhumvit 26, Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei,
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Estill for Contemporary Singers
Using Estill to identify vocal trends and technical training strategies for the contemporary singer.
Mix, Belting, Speech, Chest, Head, Float, Growl - the terminology of voice can be confusing and many contemporary singers struggle with understanding how their voice works - how to make the sounds they desire, how to access their full range, how to build stamina and take care of their voices.
In this interactive workshop we will use the Estill Voice model as a starting point to explore & define the most useful voice qualities & their application in different contemporary genres. We will use examples through video and audio recordings as well as live demonstrations.
On this one day workshop we will:
* Explore how the Estill Model can help us to identify and understand the range of sounds most needed for contemporary singing
* Analysis of key vocal qualities of contemporary & classic artists
* Vocal Health & stamina - taking care of our voice
* Effective Warm Ups & Cool downs
* Troubleshooting through range.
* Masterclass for those who would like to address technical challenges and receive feedback
For more information please contact:
Athalie de Koning
Line ID: @athaliedekoning
Phone & WhatsApp: +66 861251434