Register with EVI: Step 1
Step 1: Register and pay the EVT Resources fee.
Step 2: Pay tuition to instructor through payment link or direct email to course host.
Hybrid Level 1 CourseLevel 1 Figures for Voice Control
Course ID: 2614
Date: 2023/10/07 to 2023/10/08 (YYYY/MM/DD) Time: 8:30AM - 5:00PM Cost: $400 for regular participants; $275 for college/high school students Language: English
Instructors: Brian Winnie
Contact: Brian Winnie | email@example.com |
Registering for this course, Estill Voice Training® Hybrid Level 1, will automatically create an Estill Voice Online Academy account for you (if you do not already have one) and enroll you into both components of this Course: 1) the self-directed Foundations of Estill Voice Training® and 2) the live online Figures for Voice™ led by Brian Winnie, EMCI.
If you already have an Online Academy account and/or purchased Foundations of Estill Voice Training®, continue with registration using your Online Academy user email. Do not purchase Foundations again.
Estill Voice Hybrid Level 1 teaches the Craft of speaking and singing. This course is for anyone who would like to improve their singing or speaking voice—singers, actors, vocal coaches, drama instructors, speech-language pathologists, and other vocal health professionals. By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Estill Figures for Voice that span power, source and filter in voice production;
- Explain the anatomy & physiology that underlying production of the EVT Figures;
- Integrate Voice Qualities into drama, music, or voice therapy applications;
- Assess the implementation of Voice Qualities by actors, singers, or patients;
- Record and analyze samples of Voice Qualities using state-of-the-art voice technology.
Your Hybrid Level 1 journey to vocal empowerment starts with Foundations of Estill Voice Training®. This completely self-directed online course will introduce you to our unique and powerful system for training the voice. Content includes: videos, short readings, anatomical diagrams, exploratory Vocal Exercises with Estill Voiceprint Plus™, and Journal Reflections.
The journey continues with Figures for Voice™ live online, October 7th & 8th, 2023, with Brian Winnie (EMCI). This live course component explores each Estill Figure (vocal structure) and includes:
- Level 1 Workbook, Make & Move Larynx™, and supporting handouts
- Introduction to 13 Figures for Voice™
- Vocal exercises for range, strength, clarity, and stamina
- Large and small group learning and discussions
- Masterclass/open coaching sessions for repertoire or case studies
Content Disclosure: This course will focus exclusively on Estill Voice Training®; other similar programs will not be discussed. This course will also have a special focus on Estill in the choral context.
Figures for Voice Time Ordered Agenda Day 1
- 8:30-9:30AM Welcome & Introduction
- 9:30-10:15AM TVFs: Onset/Offset
- 10:15-10:30AM Break
- 10:30-11:00AM TVFs: Onset/Offset Practice
- 11:00AM-11:45AM FVF
- 11:45-12:15PM FVF Practice
- 12:15-1:15PM Lunch
- 01:15-2:00PM TVFs Body-Cover
- 2:00-2:30PM TVFs Body-Cover practice
- 2:30-3:15PM Larynx
- 3:15-3:30PM Break
- 3:30-3:50PM Larynx Practice
- 3:50-4:20PM Thyroid/ Siren
- 4:20-4:40PM Thyroid/Siren Practice
- 4:40-5:00PM Cricoid
Figures for Voice Time Ordered Agenda Day 2
- 8:30-9:15AM Review/ Open Coaching
- 9:15-9:45AM Cricoid Practice
- 9:45-10:30AM Tongue
- 10:30-10:45AM Break
- 10:45-11:10AM Tongue Practice
- 11:10-11:40AM Velum
- 11:40AM-12:00PM Velum Practice
- 12:00-12:15pm AES
- 12:15-12:45PM AES Practice
- 12:45-1:30PM Lunch
- 1:30-2:00PM Lips & Jaw
- 2:00-2:20PM Lips & Jaw Practice
- 2:20-3:00PM Head & Neck/ Torso
- 3:00-3:15PM Break
- 3:15-3:45PM Head & Neck/ Torso Practice
- 3:45-5PM Open Coaching
Estill Voiceprint Plus™ is highly recommended for this course. Purchase this software (APP) for MAC or PC at the time of registration and receive 25% off the regular price. (This is a one-time offer at registration only).
A Level 1 Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon completion of both components of this Hybrid Level 1 Course. This certificate is one of the requirements for Trainer Certification in Estill Voice Training®.
To obtain ASHA's CEU's:
Complete all components of Foundations of Estill Voice Training®
Score 80% or higher on the Assessment of Learning Quiz (in Foundations)
Attend both days of the live Figures for Voice (October 7th & 8th, 2023)
Complete the course evaluation
Cancellation, refund, and course transfer policies are at the discretion of individual instructors. Contact the instructor or host of this course for more information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate any special needs (dietary, visual, hearing, physical) prior to the start of this course. Complaints can be made at www.estillvoice.com/complaints.
Dr. Brian Winnie, Estill Mentor & Course Instructor
- Relevant Financial Relationships– Certified Estill Mentor & Course Instructor
- No relevant nonfinancial relationship exists.
*Estill Voice Training®, and its parent company Estill Voice International, LLC, has neither an aesthetic nor gender bias and stands for the strengthening of cultural diversity, plurality and inclusion.