Registration is closed for this course. Please contact the host for more information.
Introductory WorkshopIntroduction to Estill Voice Training
Course ID: 2610
Date: 2023/09/24 to 2023/09/24 (YYYY/MM/DD) Time: 9:45am-5pm Cost: Early bird rate €120 available until 14th September / €150, applies from 15th to 22nd September Language: English Prerequisites: none
Instructors: Kaeylea VanKeith
Contact: Majella Boland | firstname.lastname@example.org |
Logic House Bewerunge room
Maynooth County Kildare
- What to expectUnderstand options of how to train your voice using the Estill Voice Model
- Exercises in kinaesthetic awareness and observation of corresponding acoustic outcomes
- Dispelling ‘myths and mysteries’ about the voice
- Basics of Anatomy and Physiology and Acoustics of the voice
- Introduction to Voiceprint for visual feedback
- Masterclass in the afternoon with a limited number of individual coaching to experience application of the model.
Who is this for?This course is aimed at singers, singing teachers, voice coaches, choral singers, as well as speech & drama teachers, speech & language therapists, actors, public speakers, or any professional voice users.
Estill Voiceprint Plus™ is highly recommended for this practice group. Purchase this software (APP) for MAC or PC at the time of registration and receive 25% off the regular price. (This is a one-time offer at registration only).
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon completion of this workshop. This certificate is not a requirement for Trainer Certification in Estill Voice Training®.
Cancellation policies are at the discretion of the course instructor. Refunds or course credit may or may not apply. Refer to the course description or contact the course instructor for more information.
*Estill Voice Training®, and its parent company Estill Voice International, LLC, has neither an aesthetic nor gender bias and stands for the strengthening of cultural diversity, plurality and inclusion.