Register with EVI
Register with EVI to reserve your seat, obtain materials, and access attendance certificate.
Hybrid Level 1 CourseLevel 1 Figures for Voice Control - Online & On Location NYC
Course ID: 2442
Date: 2023/08/19 to 2023/08/20 (YYYY/MM/DD) Time: 9AM-6:00 PM (NYC) Cost: $400 (Regular) / $250 (Student) -Early Bird through July 1 Language: English
Instructors: Kimberly Steinhauer, Luke Steinhauer
Contact: Luke Steinhauer | email@example.com | 4123708023
Open Jar Studios
1601 Broadway 11th Floor
New York New York
Sign up for the first component of this Hybrid Level 1 Course in the Estill Voice Online Academy.
Hybrid Level 1 Course contains two components: 1) the self-directed Foundations of Estill Voice Training® in the Estill Voice Online Academy and 2) the live online or on location Figures for Voice™ led by Estill Voice International President, Dr. Kimberly Steinhauer (EMCI). Hybrid Level 1 teaches the Craft of speaking and singing. This course is for anyone who would like to improve their singing or speaking voice—singers, actors, vocal coaches, drama instructors, speech-language pathologists, and other vocal health professionals.
Your Hybrid Level 1 journey to vocal empowerment starts with Foundations of Estill Voice Training®. This completely self-directed online course will introduce you to our unique and powerful system for training the voice. Content includes:
- Short Readings
- Anatomical Diagrams
- Exploratory Vocal Exercises with Estill Voiceprint Plus™
- Journal Reflections
The journey continues with Figures for Voice™ live in New York City with Dr. Kimberly Steinhauer (EMCI). This live course component explores each Estill Figure (vocal structure) and includes:
- Level 1 Workbook™, Make & Move Larynx™, supporting handouts
- Introduction to 13 Figures for Voice™
- Vocal exercises for range, strength, clarity, and stamina
- Large and small group learning and discussions
- Masterclass/open coaching sessions for repertoire or case studies
Register & Pay for this component using the Register button above.
Estill Voiceprint Plus™ is highly recommended for this course. Purchase this software (APP) for MAC or PC at the time of registration and receive 25% off the regular price. (This is a one-time offer at registration only).
A Level 1 Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon completion of both components of this Hybrid Level 1 Course. This certificate is one of the requirements for Trainer Certification in Estill Voice Training®.
Day 1 Time Ordered Agenda
- 9:00 - 10:00 Welcome & Intro
- 10:00 - 10:45 TVF:Onset/Offset
- 10.45 -11.00 Pause
- 11:00 - 11:40 TVF:O/O Practice
- 11.40 - 12.15 FVF
- 12:15 - 12:45 FVF Practice
- 12:45 - 1:30 Lunch
- 1:30 - 2:15 TVF:Body-Cover
- 2:15 - 2:45 TVF:Body-Cover Practice
- 2:45 - 3:15 Larynx
- 3:15 - 3:30 Pause
- 3:30 - 3:50 Larynx Practice
- 3:50 - 4:20 Thyroid/Siren
- 4:20 - 4:40 Thyroid/Siren Practice
- 4:40 - 5:00 Cricoid
- 5:00 – 5:30 Open Coaching
Day 2 Time Ordered Agenda
- 9:00 – 9:45 Review/Open Coaching
- 9:45 - 10:05 Cricoid Practice
- 10:05 - 10:35 Tongue
- 10:35 - 10:50 Pause
- 10:50 - 11:10 Tongue Practice
- 11:10 - 11:40 Velum
- 11:40 - 12:00 Velum Practice
- 12.00 – 12:25 AES
- 12:25 - 12:45 AES Practice
- 12:45 - 1:30 Lunch
- 1:30 - 2:00 Lips & Jaw
- 2:00 - 2:20 Lips & Law Practice
- 2:20 - 3:00 Head & Neck/Torso
- 3:00 - 3:15 Pause
- 3:15- 3:45 Head & Neck/Torso Practice
- 3:45 - 5:30 Open Coaching/Close
After this course, attendees should be able to:
Describe the Estill Figures for Voice that span power, source and filter in voice production;
Explain the anatomy & physiology that underlying production of the EVT Figures;
Integrate Voice Qualities into drama, music, or voice therapy applications;
Assess the implementation of Voice Qualities by actors, singers, or patients;
Record and analyze samples of Voice Qualities using state-of-the-art voice technology.
- Relevant Financial Relationships – Dr. Kimberly Steinhauer is President and owner of Estill Voice International, received speaking fees, and travel for this conference from attendee registration fees.
- Relevant Nonfinancial Relationships - No relevant nonfinancial relationship exists.
Cancellation, refund, and course transfer policies are at the discretion of individual instructors. Contact the instructor or host of this course for more information. Please email ksteinhauer@estillvoice to indicate any special needs (dietary, visual, hearing, physical) prior to the start of this course.
*Estill Voice Training®, and its parent company Estill Voice International, LLC, has neither an aesthetic nor gender bias and stands for the strengthening of cultural diversity, plurality and inclusion.