Step 1: Register with EVI to reserve your seat, obtain materials, and access attendance certificate.
Step 2: Pay tuition to course host through payment link or direct email to course host.
Level 1 and 2 CourseLevel 1 and 2 Course - in Pleasanton, California!
Course ID: 2252
Date: 2023/06/20 to 2023/06/24 (YYYY/MM/DD) Time: 9am to 5pm Cost: Before April 15th is $525 and after is $575 Language: English Prerequisites: none
Instructors: Kelly Burge, Ron Long
Contact: Ron Long | email@example.com | 7808875664
Pleasanton Middle School
5001 Case Avenue
The Level 1 and 2 Course is for anyone who would like to improve their singing or speaking voice—singers, actors, vocal coaches, drama instructors, speech-language pathologists and other vocal health professionals. Level 1: Figures for Voice Control™ teaches the Craft of speaking and singing and employs exercises that will give you new vocal options for all styles. Level 2: Figure Combinations for Six Voice Qualities™ combines Figure options from Level 1 to produce six voice qualities--Speech, Falsetto, Sob, Twang, Opera, and Belting. This course offers a clear understanding of the voice’s limitless possibilities, along with how to keep it vibrant and healthy. This live course explores each Estill Figure (vocal structure) and Estill Voice Quality (“recipe”) and includes:
- Level 1 Workbook™, Make & Move Larynx™, Level 2 Workbook™, supporting handouts
- Introduction to Level 1: 13 Figures for Voice Control™
- Introduction to Level 2: Figure Combinations for Six Voice Qualities™
- Vocal exercises for range, strength, clarity, and stamina
- Large and small group learning and discussions
- Masterclass/open coaching sessions for repertoire or case studies
Estill Voiceprint Plus™ is highly recommended for this course. Purchase this software (APP) for MAC or PC at the time of registration and receive 25% off the regular price. (This is a one-time offer at registration only).
A Level 1 & 2 Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon completion of this Level 1 & 2 Course. This certificate is one of the requirements for Trainer Certification in Estill Voice Training®.
*Estill Voice Training®, and its parent company Estill Voice International, LLC, has neither an aesthetic nor gender bias and stands for the strengthening of cultural diversity, plurality and inclusion.
Presenting this workshop are Kelly Burge EMCI and Ron Long EMT. Both are very experienced, certified Estill Trainer with a wide variety of backgrounds in Musical Theatre, Pop Styles, Classical, Choral and Voice Over. Together they will help you understand the very broad application to the Estill Training Figures.
These workshops are attended by:
- Beginning singers who find they can sing higher, easier, stronger
- Experience singers who find answers to question or difficulties they have always had
- Singers who are seeking to be more versatile in their musical styles
- Voice Teachers who find new tools for faster progress of their students
- Choral Directors who find effective answers for tuning, diction, blend, dynamics
- Actors and stage directors who find gateways to character development through voice
- Voice over artists who can increase their color and character voices
- Speech and Language pathologists gain CEU’s as well as many new therapeutic tools