Step 1: Register with EVI to reserve your seat.
Step 2: Pay tuition to course host through payment link or direct email to course host.
Introductory WorkshopEstill Voice Training Introduction
Course ID: 1990
Date: 2022/08/14 to 2022/08/14 (YYYY/MM/DD) Time: 11-13 Cost: 50 Pounds Language: English Prerequisites: None
Instructors: Dr. Stefanie Rummel
Contact: Stefanie Rummel | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0049 (0) 173 30245 78
Edinburgh Fringe venue 21 - C ARTS | C venues | C aquila Roman Eagle Lodge
2 Johnston Terrace
Edinburgh EH1 2PW Scotland
Estill Introduction Workshop: Get to know Estill
Scientifically based, practically and/or artistically implemented!
- Date: Sunday - 14th of August 2022
- Time: 11-13:00
- Language: English
- Lecturer: Dr. med. Stefanie Rummel (EMCI) - Estill Mentor and Course Instructor
Location: Edinburgh Fringe venue 21 - C ARTS | C venues | C aquila - Roman Eagle Lodge, 2 Johnston Terrace, Edinburgh EH1 2PW
Target group: voice teachers, singers, pedagogues, speakers, choir directors, lecturers, speech therapists, ENT doctors and phoniatrists, people interested in voice, amateurs and professionals
- What is Estill Voice Training? An overview!
- The 13 figures and the meaning of Level 1
- 6 qualities & Level 2: Speaking, Falsetto, Twang, Sobbing, Opera, Belt
- Science, practical exercises, finger signs & artistic expression
- Learn a few figures of the Estill System
- Recognise the clear systematics of this vocal technique!
- Everyone is trained individually! Small groups!
- Songs are used as examples for practice.
- Science, practical exercises, finger signs & artistic expression.
- Understanding versus imitation is the goal!
- Learn 13 figures of the Estill system
- Recognise the clear systematics of this vocal technique, which can explain many vocal colours!
- Everyone is trained individually!
- Small groups!
- In open sessions, practical units and theory are directly put into practice.
- Exemplary practice is done on your own songs of various genres.
- Alternatively, we work with your texts (poems, song lyrics, spoken texts)
- Please bring along: Playbacks, CD, USB, Ipod, glued notes or/ and lyrics in duplicate for 2-3 short open sessions.
Stefanie Rummel, MD
- Estill Mentor and Course Instructor and Estill Master Teacher (EMCI, EMT)
- Vocal coach for group and individual lessons
- Solo singer in musicals and own one-woman shows
- Trained musical performer (singing/acting/dancing)
- Cross-genre understanding of musicals, chanson, pop, classical music and gospel
- Background in human medicine gives an overview of vocal physiology and health
- Various further trainings in the field of articulation and voice
- Doctoral thesis on body language
- Choral background with children's choirs & concert choirs, voice coaching for choir directors
Continuing education credits:
- The standards for the recognition of continuing education points are met.
- Registration and payment: Registration takes place in two ways.
- Course payment can be made directly via www.sing-teach.com/shop or by bank transfer.
- I will send the account details by e-mail: email@example.com
- On www.estillvoice.com you register via Step 1.
"The registration is binding. In case of force majeure, booked attendance dates will be held online instead. The same applies if a face-to-face appointment could lead to a health risk for the participants. For the online appointments, participants need a laptop or PC/tablet equipped with a microphone and webcam and a good LAN connection."
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.sing-teach.com, www.institut-rummel.de