Step 1: Register with EVI to reserve your seat.
Step 2: Pay tuition to course host through payment link or direct email to course host.
Estill Voice Training Introductory Workshop- Los AngelesIntroductory Workshop
Course ID: 165
Date: 2019/02/13 to 2019/02/13 (YYYY/MM/DD) Time: 4pm-8pm Cost: $50 Language: English Instructor: Kimberly Steinhauer
Contact: Nick Black | email@example.com | 412-341-0316
5250 Vineland Ave Studio S
North Hollywood California
A one day introductory workshop to Estill Voice Training-the leader in voice training and rehabilitation around the globe.
This workshop is perfect for: Actors, Music Theatre Performers, Business and Executive Speakers, Athletic Coaches & Fitness Instructors, Singers & Singing Teachers, Choral Conductors, Speech-Language Pathologists ...Anyone who speaks!
Taught by Estill Voice International President/ Estill Mentor & Course Instructor, Dr. Kimberly Steinhauer, you will:
- Understand options of how to train your voice using the Estill Voice Model.
- Exercises in awareness and what to practice
- Unpacking myths and mysteries about the voice
- Beginner basics of Anatomy and Physiology and Acoustics of the voice
- Introduction to Voiceprint for visual feedback
Contact Nick Black at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.