Step 1: Register with EVI to reserve your seat.
Step 2: Pay tuition to course host through payment link or direct email to course host.
Introduction to Estill Voice TrainingIntroductory Workshop
Course ID: 1404
Date: 2021/06/15 to 2021/06/15 (YYYY/MM/DD) Time: 6.00-9.00pm BST London Time Cost: £45 Language: English Prerequisites: None
Instructors: Anne-Marie Speed
Contact: Anne-Marie Speed | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 7957 272554
An introduction to the Estill Model and how it can transform your understanding of voice technically and practically.
Led by Anne-Marie Speed, one of EVI's most experienced teachers and trainers, this short introduction will take you through the key concepts of Estill Voice Training and its unique benefits to all voice training, speaking and singing, at whatever level of training or experience.
The session will include:
• What makes Estill Voice Training unique
• Overview of Figures and Voice Qualities
• Teaching advantages - identify problems more quickly and more accurately!
• Performance advantages - train your voice to be reliable and predictable!
• The interface between Estill Voice Training and other traditional pedagogies
• Video and audio examples
Suitable for: People new to the model; those familiar with Estill Voice Training, looking for clarification and consolidation; singers and teachers; students and professionals.
Visit us at www.thevoiceexplained.com for more information!