Registration is closed for this course. Please contact the host for more information.
Level 1 and 2 CourseLevel 1 and 2 Course
Course ID: 1257
Date: 2021/04/05 to 2021/04/09 (YYYY/MM/DD) Time: 9:00am- 5:00pm Pacific Time Cost: 375.00 Language: English
Instructors: Kelly Burge, Judith Dunlore , Ron Long
Contact: Ron Long | firstname.lastname@example.org | 7808875664
Caifornia, United States
This course is for anyone who would like to improve their singing or speaking voice—singers, actors, vocal coaches, drama instructors, Speech-Language Pathologists and other vocal health professionals. Level 1: Figures for Voice™ teaches the tools of the craft to add strength, clarity and stamina to your voice! Participants will use EVT’s innovative Figures for Voice™ to learn control of the vocal structures that influence voice quality. Each Figure employs exercises that will give you new vocal options for all styles speaking and singing. Level 2 combines the Figures from Level 1 to produce six voice qualities: Speech, Falsetto, Sob, Twang, Opera, and Belting. Figure Combinations for Six Voice Qualities™ offers a clear understanding of the voice’s limitless possibilities, along with how to keep it vibrant and healthy. Throughout the day, the new voice skills are practiced in small group sessions. There will also be ample time for questions, discussion, and work on individual repertoire or case studies.
Our January Course was so successful, we decide to do it again! This April, Monday-Friday April 5-9, from 9 am to 5 pm daily PST entirely online through zoom you will have the opportunity to have three different perspectives of the incredible research and voice training tools that Jo Estill developed. Presenting this workshop are Kelly Burge EMCI, Judith Dunlore EMCI and Ron Long EMT. All are very experienced, certified Estill Trainers with a wide variety of backgrounds in Musical Theatre, Pop Styles, Classical, Choral and Voice Over. Together they will help you understand the very broad application of the Estill Training Figures.
These workshops are attended by:
- Beginning singers who find they can sing higher, easier, stronger
- Experience singers who find answers to question or difficulties they have always had
- Singers who are seeking to be more versatile in their musical styles
- Voice Teachers who find new tools for faster progress of their students
- Choral Directors who find effective answers for tuning, diction, blend, dynamics
- Actors and stage directors who find gateways to character development through voice
- Voice over artists who can increase their color and character voices
- Speech and Language pathologists gain CEU’s as well as many new therapeutic tools
Due to Covid-19 protocols this course will be an online course. You will still have the live teaching sessions, time to work on each figure or exercise in breakout groups, and the ability to interact directly with the course teachers and ask questions. There will also be Open Sessions, conducted in a master class manner, during which you can bring a problematic song or monologue excerpt in order to be individually coached to find the appropriate Estill Figure to solve your difficulty.
During Covid, online tuitions have been reduced to $375 USD plus the administrative fee of $70 USD.
Registration is a two step process;
1. Please register with Estill Voice International and pay the administrative fee. Download any necessary materials, such as the digital textbooks, and the make and move larynx.
During the course registration, you may purchase voiceprint at a discount. (details below) Take advantage of the opportunity to purchase this very helpful tool at a reduced price!
2. Register and pay with your course host. This is the fee of $375 which covers all 40 hours of instruction, break out group leaders and course hosts.
Voice Print Discount
Up until the day of the course, you may purchase Voice Print from EVI at a discount. Your registration time is the perfect time to consider purchasing this valuable software. It is essential to take the EFP exam, and is a helpful educational tool when learning the figures, or in teaching them to your own students.
Administrative Fee (with the optional digital book download included)
For every level one and two course, a 70$ Estill administration fee will be paid by all course attendees. For first-time attendees, the fee is applied to purchase of digital textbooks. In subsequent courses, when books no longer need to be purchased, the fee is collected to help support the ongoing administrative needs of Estill Voice International.
- In the event that a participant wishes to cancel their place on the course they are entitled to the following refund:
- 4 weeks or more = 90% refund
- Between 4 -1 weeks = 25% refund
- From 1 week to the day of event, or during the event itself = no refund
- Should the teachers of “Triple Threat” need to cancel a course, a full refund will be offered.
- Please note that tutors and content may differ slightly from that advertised without notice.